Sunday, October 14, 2018

Writing for sale!







Hey all -- forgive the irony of using this platform after so long. But I've decided to start selling my writing, excerpts of my book, to start a fund to self-publish! Amazon has a really great self-publishing program that includes editing AND using their platform to sell. This has been a dream of mine for a long time, and I'm hoping to publish by the end of 2019!  However, self-publishing can be a bit of a financial burden and I definitely don't have much extra cash these days.

That being said, Rudy bought me this gorgeous typewriter for graduation and I want to use it to help fund this project. I will send you a random excerpt from the book for $10 or framed for $25 (this includes shipping and handling!) However if you see anything in the pictures you specifically want I'd be more than happy to take requests.

Please facebook me, Instagram me ( @littlemissbleah ), or email me (bleahpatterson@yahoo.com) with any requests. I can only accept FB, Apple Pay or Venmo (PayPal and I don't get along). I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks so much in advance. Every inquiry proves to me that this book DESERVES to get written, published, and shared.

Additionally, anyone who BELIEVES in this book, and that it will get written can donate an extra $15 and reserve a copy once it's published.







0 comments:

Post a Comment